The Axe Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axe Effect

Our WoW guild on Bronzebeard

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuebegah

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Protest   Protest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:40 am

Short explain about my reaction on loot yesterday.

Yesterday I missed the mace of maiden for the 3rd time due to shortage of DKP. I was very pissed about that and I was not ashamed to show that. I have a reason for that. In fact I earned till yesterday 155 DKP but the management of this guild decided to half that DKP because is left guild.

The reason I left guild is that I needed some time off from the axe effect. Personal reasons and besides that there were to many discussions going on about nothing which made me a bit frustrated. And frustration is not something I can use these days. I explained why I left; I told I would be in another guild for max 4 weeks, probably less.

When I was gone in noticed every guild has their trouble, so nothing changed for me. But I missed you guys, and talked to muse about going back. After coming back all my rights and stats was taken away. Besides that my DKP was divided by 2, and rounded down.

That last thing bothers me, I never cheated on the guild, even kept the site up on my own cost even not being a member, and involved the management in my decision and everybody agreed and understood it. But when coming back 3 of the 5 guild leaders thought I do not have right for my earned 155 DKP.

I still think I have the right for my full DKP, I worked every point for that, besides that I worked more than 20 hours on building our website, correcting things there etc. I am not low-level member ninja-ing loot. I do accept the decision, with much protest. And I will mention it every time when the decision gives me a disadvantage.

On the other hand , I am happy for wowronny he looted the mace. It is not that i do not "gun" it you. It is more that the decision is bothering me and gives me a less welcome feeling.

//Kue
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest   Protest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:50 pm

First off al we 5 officers discuse this and we all aggree noone said he must kept his dkp,
There were 2 indeed who have said i dont care if he has it loose it ore will get nothing.

Second i dont get where you wine about when you was talking to muze about getting back in the guild she said that you wont have dkp at all.

And every other member who leave us and come back to us will have his dkp reseted to zero, You becouse we are so glad with you that you putt al that effort and time in the website, We descideed to half it down.

About the rounding 150/2 is 75
if you say that you had 155 i believe you and will give you 5 more.
Back to top Go down
http://wow4evah.hyves.nl/
Kuebegah

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest   Protest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:48 pm

I returned, even if i did not get DKP at all, it is not about the point by the principe..

I accept it, but under protest. I worked for those points nothing you can change about that.
Back to top Go down
nisses

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest   Protest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:25 am

Yes you did work for those points. Nobody's disputing that.

However, you seem to forget that you essentially voided those points by leaving. (You couldn't very well take the points with you to a new guild). Getting at least half of them back should be considered a favor, BECAUSE of the work you've done already.

Then again, it's your given right to protest I believe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest   Protest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Axe Effect :: Random talk :: General-
Jump to: