The Axe Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Axe Effect

Our WoW guild on Bronzebeard

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muze
Admin
Muze

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am

During raids you will listen to the raid leader. No mather who he or she is. If the RL is talking you shut you're mouth. If you want to ask something about the boss or group we are gonna kill you can do that after the explanation. Also, if you think you know an other/better way to do something wait till the raid leader is done with the talking and you can say it then.

There will be NO damage reporting during raids. This will be only done by the Raid leader at the end of the raid. If you want to know it ask for a whisper for it.

We will all be on teamspeak during the raids and everyone will have the push to talk button on, you can find that with the keybinding option in your ts interface.

Looting in raids:
We will use master loot on the blue and epic items. So the grey, white and green items are you're lucky drop. for the blue we are going to use the highest roll on need system.
Members have priority above initiates.

Epics will be on DKP.

The DKP works this way:

If you are joining and you are on time at Karahzan you will get 5 DKP
For every boss we kill you get 5 DKP do we kill this boss for the first time we get 10 DKP
If you stay untill the time we have said that the raid ends you will get another 5 DKP.
If you signed for a raid and you are confirmed, and you don't show up, without saying on forum or unsigning at dkp site, you will get - 20 dkp.

The epic items cost 20 DKP
The T4 items cost 40 DKP
Back to top Go down
https://the-axe-effect.actieforum.com
predator

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:21 am

nice rules, only some of u are not acting by those rules ,if ore gild members are signing up for karra and they are not selected , than i have no problem,but when they take one from out site the gild than i have a problem,then i say way we sign up ,when they take one from out site the gild.
anwser me that questen:
??????..... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Number of posts : 177

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:03 am

The reason we took Ssrassaxx yesterday instead of Mirdion is this.
We are going to encounter a very difficult boss What Mirdion killed 1 time before and me did only tried it 2 times before but never killed it. Ssrassaxx did it many many times and was willing to help us he took the place for Mirdion And Mirdion give his spot away as a valauntair, We downed the boss yesterday and now there are 9 man who are know this boss and we are very pleased with the help from Ssrassaxx, And now we all know what to do and next time it will go down as fast as yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://wow4evah.hyves.nl/
darksupr

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 pm

i agree with predator
i hope this will never happen again
becaus there is noting better than a progress run with your own guildies
and with other people out side or guild it aint a progress run any more Sad
the bosses aint that hard in karazhan every one can read the tactics on or forums so every one know what to expect. Smile

i was by the way the hole day online when this happend and i was availeble for a invite, if i was told to switch to my hunter
and so am i bit disapointed in what happend yesterday and hope the officers+ will think next time about there own members first instead of there repair bills Razz
Back to top Go down
ezra

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:52 pm

We have a mixture of experienced Kara players and lesser experienced player in this guild. Is it possible when we go to a boss that's new to this guild as a team we take a few who have a little of the experience, so we can help each other out within the guild?

I have yet to get Tions to raiding level and have no problem with Saxx at all, he's kinda cute in a short evul way =p But I can understand how frustrating it must be for ppl who didnt even get to go and try who are actually part of this guild Razz

We have the players with the experience needed already in guild, so why not use them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muze
Admin
Muze

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:28 pm

I understand all the anger and upset. And an pug invite in a kara run will never happen again. I am gonna take care of that. We have the experiance people here and we will have to do with what we got. And in my opinion we have a good group.

This was the iniative of one of the officers, and Ssrassaxx is a very good player but if he wants to join again he will have to apply on forum to join this guild.

I hope you will accept my appolagies, and let thing be as they are, and go on with our own progress as we were making it.
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:29 pm

It wont happen again
Back to top Go down
Mirdion

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Hello peeps,

Do I really have to justify every single action I take? Question

Well it seems that currently it does. The reason why Saxx came along is i hope quite clear to all now. If you cannot comprehend why I did this pls feel free to ask when I am online.

I know people don't always agree upon things i communicate to others but every single action i did was to help out this guild.

Predator says: "nice rules, only some of u are not acting by those rules ,if ore gild members are signing up for karra and they are not selected , than i have no problem,but when they take one from out site the gild than i have a problem,then i say way we sign up ,when they take one from out site the gild.
anwser me that questen:
??????.....
"

Yes Predator I did relinquish my spot to Saxx for the better of the raid. Did you have the knowledge at that point to be able to guide us through then i would gladly see you run raids. I did this as i said a bit earlier to help out the guild as we had been killed several times on that encounter. I wanted to help our guild make it past so we could see more of Kara... Is that then so wrong of me to want to share the rest of it with you guys? I have seen Kara till the end and started in Gruul's Lair. yet i am here on demand, and cause i have a lot of friends in this guild. Neutral

Darksupreme says: "i agree with predator
i hope this will never happen again
becaus there is noting better than a progress run with your own guildies
and with other people out side or guild it aint a progress run any more
the bosses aint that hard in karazhan every one can read the tactics on or forums so every one know what to expect.

i was by the way the hole day online when this happend and i was availeble for a invite, if i was told to switch to my hunter
and so am i bit disapointed in what happend yesterday and hope the officers+ will think next time about there own members first instead of there repair bills
"

Dark to be honest, the whole gold thing in WoW and the repair bills come second to me as to no spot whatso ever on my prio list. The main thing i want for everyone is to enjoy the raids. And yes i know i might have upset some people with that decision but it was a decision i took at that point and time. One that i am responsable for and not anyone else in this guild.
Muze and Wijfie had little to do with this as i convinced them of this so i am the culprit (or however you write that) in the story. I wanted progress so i made it happen.

On a much happier note, Dark you did a great job in Kara last night and I am glad to have you in our guild. Very Happy

Muze said: "This was the iniative of one of the officers, and Ssrassaxx is a very good player but if he wants to join again he will have to apply on forum to join this guild.

I hope you will accept my appolagies, and let thing be as they are, and go on with our own progress as we were making it."

Muze to be honest you don't have to apologize for that. It was true it was one of the officers who made this happen. And yes it was me.

I am glad at the current pace of Progress but as my life is getting screwed up with my work i don't know if i will be able to attend many raids atm.

Do not misunderstand me in any way. I lilke being in the guild, and I love raiding with you guys. I hade some fun moments up till now and i am sure i will have many more to come. But if the current situation with my work and personal stuff goes on i will Resign as Raid Leader.

I hope you can all understand this point of view and if not. Pls feel free to contact me when i am online.

For now i bid thee a good day and till laters.

Mirdion
Back to top Go down
nisses

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:00 pm

Such experts here, really.

Nothing better than a progress run with guildies? Sure, why don't you waste 10 people's evenings by being to stubborn and proud to ask for help.

Ssax was ASKED to join, and 1 of the officers OFFERED UP his place in the raid, so that the other people in that raid could try for progress runs with the advantage of real experience in how to do these bosses.

So in essence, whining about whether you have to sign up or not has NOTHING to do with this for 1, you didn't lose your precious spot, somebody else volunteered to step aside for the good of the guild (imagine that, somebody doing something for the guild instead of his own chance at phat lewt).

2, the result was very, very good, we got through without real trouble, and now the leaders from the guild have seen how this can work, and they can try to recreate this situation

3, It's happened a whole whopping total of 1, one, uno, un, een, ichi, ein, ONE TIME, and you're up in arms?

In all honesty, if you (raidleaders) do run into real problems facing certain aspects of the game, and you're really stuck, I would expect nothing less than that you *do* ask others for help.

This ain't no hardcore raiding guild, we're not stepping on Illidan's toes quite yet. You wanna re-invent the wheel, sliced bread AND hot water, be my guest, but don't waste others' time with it, please.
Back to top Go down
Muze
Admin
Muze

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:46 pm

Mirdion said: Muze to be honest you don't have to apologize for that. It was true it was one of the officers who made this happen. And yes it was me.

I think i do, becouse i let it all happen and could have figured that it would give problems. I also thought that the experiance of ssrass was an positive thing for the raid. But i can also imagine the anger and that is why it wont happen again.
And you dont have to jjustify the things you did in my opinion becouse you did what you thought was good for the guild/raid at that time.(K)
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:24 pm

Few things i wanna say we made this discisioun toghether Mirdion and me. It was your idea and i was verry pleased with it and still am, becouse it is like what you said before we had make a good progress and 9 people in the raid have learned how to do that boss and also 2 paladins has learnt something for the curator fight.

Second thing i wanna say is that i can understand the dissapointment from guildies that they has not been invited.

third thing is that what predator said in his post is not quite true you said :"nice rules, only some of u are not acting by those rules"

There is no where a line in our guild rules that we dont invite people from other guilds to our raids. so according to that i think this is a wrong discussion and i think we must discusse if wanna do that 1 more time , ore not.

Conclusion from mine opinion is that we have 9 better players from that evening with the help of 1 friend, and i wanna have his help tbh much more often but some people dont want that so in that case it wont happen again.

O yeah 1 more final thing Mirdion i serious hope you gonna lead us much much more times trew kara becouse also you did a terrific job. and i think we are a team togheter with the leading. We will have darksupreme now for helping us so we wont have to raid every raid anymore, so please stay 1 of our raidleaders.
Back to top Go down
Muze
Admin
Muze

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Wijffie said: O yeah 1 more final thing Mirdion i serious hope you gonna lead us much much more times trew kara becouse also you did a terrific job. and i think we are a team togheter with the leading. We will have darksupreme now for helping us so we wont have to raid every raid anymore, so please stay 1 of our raidleaders.

/agree a lot.
You and Wijffie are a great team together and so are Dark and EQ. So we can all switch this imo
Back to top Go down
Earthqua

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:59 pm

my reply about this.

it proberbly looked like a smart move. it kinda was.
bud it upsaided people.
so you guys came to the conclusion not to do it again.
and final a . (point)

if you ask me the discussion is closed.

nisses said:
[You wanna re-invent the wheel, sliced bread AND hot water, be my guest, but don't waste others' time with it, please.]

there is nothing more fun then progressing with your own guildies. and for some (like me) is progressing with own guildies more important then loot.

AND. i think more then 10 people in this guild did clear the whole of kara. these people can help us getting down bosses. and if we dont know something we got bosskillers.com [where do you think ssaxx got the info from back in illuminati?] wich will us give the last details. and we got some very good new persons.

so even when we do spent 1 evening on whyping... we learn from it and will kill him laterz.

for now i think we should stop discussing this topic.
mirdion i hope you will keep on leading. i always like to have you in the team. if your not up for because of work. no problem. just keep raiding when possible and see if you can pick up the raidleading at a later point.

thats it for me.

EQ.
Back to top Go down
Wijffie/Arco

Wijffie/Arco

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:05 pm

Agree with EQ discussion closed
Back to top Go down
Mirdion

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Hey guys,

I will be taking a bit of a break from raiding but i will stay on as raid leader in case you need some advice on things.

The support i have is good and so my load is lessened.

Please don't foget that soon i am going to be gone from the country for 2 weeks as i want to have my holidays.

These will start the 21/09/2007 and i will be back 06/10/2007

Kind Regards,
Mirdion
Back to top Go down
Muze
Admin
Muze

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:08 am

Oh nice! Vacation! Where are you going??
Back to top Go down
Mirdion

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Turkije for 2 weeks :-p
Back to top Go down
Muze
Admin
Muze

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Got some room in youre suitcase for me? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiding rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding rules   Raiding rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding rules
Page 1 of 1